We are recruiting Bus Drivers!
1 year ago
*Candidates must have PCV Licence
We are a small, friendly and professional team looking to recruit full time service bus drivers. Based at our Dumbarton Depot (just 20 mins from Glasgow), you will work in an established family business with over 50 years experience in the bus industry where management listen and care for your needs as best we can.
We operate services throughout Dumbarton, Clydebank & Kirkintilloch on modern, clean and reliable vehicles. Most of our service buses are no older than 3 years and range from 16 to 28 seats. Our services operate on behalf of SPT and run in quieter urban and rural areas where you will enjoy the benefits of a regular and friendly customer base.
We have day and late shifts (no later than midnight) available on separate rotas, working no more than 5 days per week. Some weeks have 3 rest days and long weekends off (all rest days together).
Many operators only pay driving time but at McColl's our straightforward and attractive pay and benefits package includes pay from depot sign on until sign off, as well as paid tea breaks.
Day shifts pay £11ph averaging 44 hours and late shifts £12ph averaging 37 hours. ^Overtime is being paid at time and a half, up to £18ph!
- A permanent, secure job
- Overtime opportunities of up to £18ph!
- A competitive package including good rates of pay
- Fully paid route learning and training
- Fully paid Driver CPC training
- 28 Days Holiday for requested dates, no pre-booked dates!
- Company uniform
- Workplace pension
- Overtime opportunities offered
- Excellent attendance & timekeeping
- PCV licence entitlement
- Up-to-date Driver CPC qualification (we can assist if out of date)
- Provide excellent customer service and a safe and comfortable journey for our passengers
- Patient, able to work confidently on your own
- Able to handle cash responsibly