Vacancy: Service Bus Drivers
*Candidates must have PCV Licence.
We are a small, friendly and professional team looking to recruit full time service bus drivers. Based at our Dumbarton Depot (just 20 mins from Glasgow), you will work in an established family business with over 50 years experience in the bus industry where management listen and care for your needs as best we can.
We operate services throughout Dumbarton, Clydebank & Kirkintilloch on modern, clean and reliable vehicles. Most of our service buses are no older than 3 years and range from 16 to 28 seats. Our services operate on behalf of SPT and run in quieter urban and rural areas where you will enjoy the benefits of a regular and friendly customer base.
We have positions on multiple rotas:
- Day Shift Rota (44 Hours): Working no more than 5 days per week. Some weeks have 3 rest days and long weekends off (all rest days together).
- Late Shift Rota (36 Hours): Working no more than 5 days per week and no later than midnight. Some weeks have 3 rest days and long weekends off (all rest days together).
- Day Shift: £12 per hour
- Late Shift: £13 per hour
- Overtime: Premium rate
- A permanent, secure job
- Overtime opportunities
- A competitive package including good rates of pay
- Fully paid route learning and training
- Fully paid Driver CPC training
- Annual leave entitlement for requested dates, no pre-booked dates!
- Company uniform
- Workplace pension
- Overtime opportunities offered
- Excellent attendance & timekeeping
- PCV licence entitlement
- Up-to-date Driver CPC qualification (we can assist if out of date)
- Provide excellent customer service and a safe and comfortable journey for our passengers
- Patient, able to work confidently on your own
- Able to handle cash responsibly