The quickest and easiest way to get quotes is by completing our quotation form using the link below.
Once we have reviewed, we will send a quote by email within a few days if not quicker. Quotes are valid for 14 days and you will have a link to make a booking and pay the requested deposit.
- Q: How long will it take to receive a quote? A: You may be given an instant quotation upon completion of the quotation form. Sometimes, we need to review quotes for multiple reasons and we aim to respond within a few days if not quicker. It may be longer on public holidays.
- Q: How do I book? A: Once you have received your quote either on our website or by email, you will have an option to "Request Acceptance". Once you click on this, you will be asked to confirm your personal details including acceptance of our terms. Our team in the office will then double check all the details and send a booking confirmation email with a link to pay the requested deposit. You will also be able to sign up an account to view your quotations, bookings and account statement to make future payments (such as your balance).
- Q: How much deposit and when is the balance due? A: Deposits are minimum £100 or 10% of the hire cost (whichever is greater). Details will be given on the quotation email. Balances are due 7 days prior and can be made by accessing your account on our website to make a card payment. You can also pay via online banking and will be provided our account details on any Invoice.
- Q: How do I change or update my booking? A: To make any changes or updates to your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your private hire ID or call us on 01389 754 321.
- Q: I need an extra Coach, can I add this to my booking? A: Yes but subject to availability. We advise customers to get in touch with us as early as possible to avoid any disappointment by email email@example.com with your private hire ID or call us on 01389 754 321.
- Q: I have booked 2 x Coaches and now only need 1, can I change my booking? A: Yes. However, the price may change as we discount bookings for multiple coaches. Also, if your downsize your booking 28 days prior to departure - it will be subject to our cancellation policy for the priced section of the downsize. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your private hire ID or call us on 01389 754 321.
- Q: Do you have an emergency contact number on the day of my hire? A: When calling our offices on 01389 754 321 outside normal office hours, there will be an option for emergency contact. You will be directed to a voicemail but rest assured, this will reach all the operation team and someone will call you back. If our drivers experience any delays or issues on route, they will have the contact number on their work ticket from the booking. It's important to give us a contact number on your booking whom we can reach.
We do not allow the possession or consumption of alcohol on board our Coaches unless you
complete a waiver.
Note: Under the Sporting Event (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, essentially it's illegal to possess alcohol, drink alcohol, or be drunk on a vehicle principally being used to convey passengers to specific sporting events (football).